Sunday, July 19, 2015

Mis favoritos y no tan favoritos de Premios Juventud ~ My favorites and not so favorites of Premios Juventud

Si ya paso la alfombra de Noches de Estrellas en "Premios Juventud" pero aqui les dejo quien me gusto y quien no me gusto en la alfombra... 

Yes "Premios Juventud" is over but here I share who I liked and who I didn't during the Noches de Estrellas celebrity carpet...

Me gustaron...
I liked...







Estos estaban bien pero mejor si hubieran escogido otros colores y no todo del mismo color y ojo mis cantantes urbanos miren que guapo se ve Nicky Jam.

These would have been nicer if chosen other colors and not dressed in the same color, a nice combination of different colors. Take note urban artists look how sharp Nicky Jam looks.


Pero estos...
But these...
Just too much much breast for the top
Ninel's outfits even during the award ceremony were just as bad
Nice color, top is acceptable but the bottom just too tight
Nice top but should have been paired with a shorter skirt
Have no idea what happened, she normally has nice choices but this outfit just didn't cut it
Would love to see J Balvin at least once with a better look for carpet event
I think Alejandra could have done better - the hair and the shoes 


Natalia would have killed it with this dress in a different color and shorter









No comments:

Post a Comment